Aims and Scope
Journal of Drug Design and Medicinal Chemistry (ISSN Online: 2472-3576, ISSN Print: 2472-355X) is a peer-reviewed scientific journal devoted to the development of innovative science, technology and medicine with a focus on the multidisciplinary fields of drug designing. It is the aim of JDDMC to capture significant research related to drug designing/modeling that highlights new concepts, insight and new findings within the scope of drug designing chemistry.
The topics related to this journal include but are not limited to:
- Small-molecule diversity and synthetic methods important to investigate chemical space relationships to drug discovery
- NMR, X-ray crystallography, calorimetry and related biophysical technologies
- Therapeutic target proteomics, chemical genomics and molecular screening technologies
- Structure-based drug design, molecular modeling, virtual screening and related in silico chemoinformatics and bioinformatics technologies
- Nano-materials in Drug Designing and related topics
- Emerging chemical and drug design concepts of significance to pharmacology and drug delivery
Guidelines for preparing your manuscript can be found in the Manuscript Preparation Guidelines. Once your manuscript is ready, you may proceed to the Submission page to complete the process.